Oftentimes success and achievement can be followed by the potential for greater risks to your family and lifestyle. At TexCap Insurance, we have created our Private Client program specifically for high net worth individuals and families because we recognize the importance of protecting the life you’ve worked so hard to achieve.
WHAT IS A PRIVATE CLIENT?
A private client usually meets one of the following criteria:
- Home replacement value of $750,000+
- Condo replacement value of $300,000+
- Premium of $20,000+
- Mono-line $5 million umbrella
- Mono-line $100,000+ jewelry and/or $500,000+ fine art
- Other preferred referrals
We take a personalized, concierge approach when it comes to our private clients because we know that with increased wealth comes the need for increased peace of mind.
In collaboration with our carrier partners, some services we offer include:
- 24-hour, 365 days-per-year claims service.
- Free preliminary background checks for personal staff who have access to your home, family, or confidential documents.
- Risk management solutions that include comprehensive property valuations and detailed documentation of property inspection.
Free family safety and security consultation to identify exposures that could put your home or family at risk.
WHY FINANCIAL PLANNERS REFER CLIENTS TO US?
Preferred referrals often come through the strong relationships we have with financial planners, CPAs, personal attorneys, and other wealth management professionals. We work hand-in-hand with you to provide risk management information and assistance for your client’s unique exposures. To refer your client to our private client group,
please contact us today.